Burscough Methodist Church, formally Wesleyan Chapel at Burscough Bridge, is situated in Burscough and is part of the Lancashire West Methodist Circuit. It was built in between 1868 and 1869 of a brick construction in a cruciform layout. The church was opened on 26 March 1869, with construction coming in under budget. The contractor, foreman and architect all donated gifts to the church for its opening, as did the Mayor of Southport. A large portion of the church was used by the Methodist's Sunday school. Burscough Methodist Church is on Orrell Lane in Burscough, located to the west of the A59 road and to the north of the Leeds Liverpool Canal. Prior to the completion of the church building in 1869, the group had met in a room on Bridge Street which became too small for the growing congregation. Burscough Methodist Church was originally known as the "Wesleyan Chapel at Burscough" More information...
According to PR-model, burscoughmethodistchurch.org.uk is ranked 4,076,322nd in multilingual Wikipedia, in particular this website is ranked 2,137,491st in English Wikipedia.
The website is placed before lancashirewest.org.uk and after lastconservative.com in the BestRef global ranking of the most important sources of Wikipedia.