Campion Jesuit High School was a Jesuit boarding school for boys in Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, named for the Jesuit martyr Edmund Campion. The school operated from its founding in 1880 until closing in 1975, and educated several notable figures during its existence. The former school's campus now houses a prison operated by the state of Wisconsin Department of Corrections. The school operated independently of the Roman Catholic Diocese of La Crosse. Campion High School was founded in 1880 as the College of the Sacred Heart. Established on property donated by Prairie du Chien philanthropist John Lawler, the school was originally operated as a college by Jesuits from the Buffalo, New York, mission of the German Province of the Society of Jesus. Its first president was Rev. William Becker, S.J. The school continued as a college until 1888, when it was closed to lay students and became a house of formation for Jesuit priests. Ten years later, in 1898, the school was reopened to the public, as both a high school and college. More information...

According to PR-model, is ranked 170,959th in multilingual Wikipedia, in particular this website is ranked 97,286th in English Wikipedia.

The website is placed before and after in the BestRef global ranking of the most important sources of Wikipedia.

PR-model F-model AR-model
170,959th place
260,999th place
197,361st place
97,286th place
156,146th place
100,239th place
165,929th place
331,445th place
342,324th place
53,208th place
53,179th place
83,570th place
216,678th place
160,109th place
278,117th place
306,972nd place
216,637th place
410,177th place
237,430th place
188,223rd place
155,220th place
1,054th place
1,357th place
884th place
244,490th place
229,687th place
175,714th place
259,461st place
168,166th place
240,373rd place
80,161st place
33,854th place
71,629th place
89,257th place
56,336th place
47,510th place