eurosport.co.uk

Eurosport is a pan-European television sports network, owned and operated by Discovery, Inc. Discovery took a 20 per cent minority interest share in December 2012, and became the majority shareholder in the Eurosport venture with TF1 in January 2014, taking a 51 per cent share of the company. On 22 July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1's remaining 49 per cent stake in the venture. More information...

Multilingual Wikipedia

In June 2020 the website eurosport.co.uk was on the 7,046th place in the ranking of the most reliable and popular sources in multilingual Wikipedia from readers' point of view (PR-score). If we consider only frequency of appearance of this source in references of Wikipedia articles (F-score), this website was on the 7,698th place in June 2020. From Wikipedians' point of view, "eurosport.co.uk" is the 6,214th most reliable source in different language versions of Wikipedia (AR-score).

The website is placed before romanialibera.ro and after ftse.com in multilingual PR ranking of the most reliable sources in Wikipedia.

PR-score:
7,046th place
4,397,517
+1,315,349
AR-score:
6,214th place
722,637
+27,114
F-score:
7,698th place
1,641
+70

English Wikipedia (en)

PR-score:
4,027th place
4,118,596
+1,345,299
AR-score:
3,153rd place
621,051
+24,678
F-score:
4,612th place
957
+43

Dutch Wikipedia (nl)

PR-score:
5,206th place
41,609
-11,271
AR-score:
3,404th place
14,979
+50
F-score:
3,436th place
24
0

French Wikipedia (fr)

PR-score:
26,140th place
37,021
-1,092
AR-score:
16,541st place
11,974
+346
F-score:
10,086th place
62
+3

Russian Wikipedia (ru)

PR-score:
41,615th place
32,836
-8,854
AR-score:
64,009th place
2,006
+142
F-score:
29,095th place
17
+1

Japanese Wikipedia (ja)

PR-score:
43,799th place
20,399
-3,720
AR-score:
22,024th place
4,483
+10
F-score:
14,277th place
28
0

Italian Wikipedia (it)

PR-score:
38,568th place
11,925
-2,187
AR-score:
24,136th place
5,572
+227
F-score:
10,052nd place
33
+1

Polish Wikipedia (pl)

PR-score:
29,647th place
9,916
-4,042
AR-score:
12,602nd place
5,888
+26
F-score:
8,863rd place
34
0

Persian Wikipedia (fa)

PR-score:
9,016th place
9,524
-1,785
AR-score:
3,683rd place
6,972
+36
F-score:
5,421st place
14
0

Arabic Wikipedia (ar)

PR-score:
24,612th place
4,237
-527
AR-score:
7,714th place
6,348
+5
F-score:
7,037th place
31
0
Show all Wikipedia languages...

BestRef shows popularity and reliability scores for sources in references of Wikipedia articles in different languages. Data extraction based on complex method using Wikimedia dumps. To find the most popular and reliable sources we used information about over 200 million references of Wikipedia articles. More details...