Basque (/ˈbæsk, ˈbɑːsk/) (euskara [eus̺ˈkaɾa]) is a language spoken by Basques and others of the Basque Country, a region that straddles the westernmost Pyrenees in adjacent parts of northern Spain and south-western France. Linguistically, Basque is a language isolate (unrelated to any other existing languages). The Basques are indigenous to, and primarily inhabit, the Basque Country. The Basque language is spoken by 28.4% (751,500) of Basques in all territories. Of these, 93.2% (700,300) are in the Spanish area of the Basque Country and the remaining 6.8% (51,200) are in the French portion. More information...

According to PR-model, is ranked 17,412th in multilingual Wikipedia, in particular this website is ranked 4,176th in Spanish Wikipedia.

The website is placed before and after in the BestRef global ranking of the most important sources of Wikipedia.

PR-model F-model AR-model
17,412th place
8,452nd place
3,799th place
4,176th place
6,020th place
2,495th place
3,009th place
1,354th place
549th place
33,585th place
42,813th place
28,090th place
22nd place
73rd place
21st place
12,040th place
25,943rd place
19,038th place
23,620th place
123,547th place
42,852nd place
88,745th place
46,640th place
64,825th place
2,988th place
5,745th place
2,200th place
94,364th place
23,432nd place
49,387th place
303rd place
5,046th place
2,859th place
72,377th place
56,842nd place
61,284th place
34,949th place
33,624th place
44,692nd place
41,094th place
75,956th place
56,829th place
720th place
1,696th place
498th place
12,972nd place
49,993rd place
29,144th place
4,046th place
11,953rd place
8,896th place
74,758th place
69,876th place
65,547th place
34,861st place
68,486th place
69,465th place
2,162nd place
2,998th place
915th place
55,027th place
18,882nd place
22,919th place
27,903rd place
22,233rd place
32,922nd place
361st place
686th place
275th place
29,910th place
26,485th place
50,620th place
1,986th place
1,134th place
2,415th place
813th place
754th place
387th place