kiwibank.co.nz

Kiwibank Limited is a subsidiary of the state-owned enterprise New Zealand Post Limited, New Zealand Superannuation and the Accident Compensation Corporation. Kiwibank provides some of its banking services through its PostShops and more recently through financial services only branches as well. Kiwibank is owned by the New Zealand Government, with New Zealand Post owning 51% and the Accident Compensation Corporation and New Zealand Superannuation Fund owning the other 49%. The company's Board of Directors was chaired by former New Zealand Prime Minister Jim Bolger from 2001–2010. The current Chairperson of the Board of Directors is Susan Macken. More information...

Multilingual Wikipedia

In June 2020 the website kiwibank.co.nz was on the 282,056th place in the ranking of the most reliable and popular sources in multilingual Wikipedia from readers' point of view (PR-score). If we consider only frequency of appearance of this source in references of Wikipedia articles (F-score), this website was on the 331,248th place in June 2020. From Wikipedians' point of view, "kiwibank.co.nz" is the 368,087th most reliable source in different language versions of Wikipedia (AR-score).

The website is placed before piquetea.com and after cityairporttrain.com in multilingual PR ranking of the most reliable sources in Wikipedia.

PR-score:
282,056th place
52,827
-21,532
AR-score:
368,087th place
5,695
+37
F-score:
331,248th place
16
0

English Wikipedia (en)

PR-score:
158,712th place
52,267
-21,112
AR-score:
185,473rd place
5,515
+37
F-score:
157,181st place
13
0

German Wikipedia (de)

PR-score:
294,270th place
560
-420
AR-score:
338,348th place
179
0
F-score:
131,282nd place
3
0

BestRef shows popularity and reliability scores for sources in references of Wikipedia articles in different languages. Data extraction based on complex method using Wikimedia dumps. To find the most popular and reliable sources we used information about over 200 million references of Wikipedia articles. More details...