norden.org

The Nordic Council is the official body for formal inter-parliamentary Nordic cooperation among the Nordic countries. Formed in 1952, it has 87 representatives from Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden as well as from the autonomous areas of the Faroe Islands, Greenland, and the Åland Islands. The representatives are members of parliament in their respective countries or areas and are elected by those parliaments. The Council holds ordinary sessions each year in October/November and usually one extra session per year with a specific theme. The Council's official languages are Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, and Swedish, though it uses only Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish as its working languages. These three comprise the first language of around 80% of the region's population and are learned as a second or foreign language by the remaining 20%. More information...

Multilingual Wikipedia

In June 2020 the website norden.org was on the 6,376th place in the ranking of the most reliable and popular sources in multilingual Wikipedia from readers' point of view (PR-score). If we consider only frequency of appearance of this source in references of Wikipedia articles (F-score), this website was on the 5,687th place in June 2020. From Wikipedians' point of view, "norden.org" is the 4,962nd most reliable source in different language versions of Wikipedia (AR-score).

The website is placed before yumpu.com and after booska-p.com in multilingual PR ranking of the most reliable sources in Wikipedia.

PR-score:
6,376th place
4,918,787
-1,324,111
AR-score:
4,962nd place
934,790
+1,916
F-score:
5,687th place
2,309
+7

English Wikipedia (en)

PR-score:
4,948th place
3,278,632
-560,392
AR-score:
5,737th place
320,503
+1,386
F-score:
9,518th place
413
0

Swedish Wikipedia (sv)

PR-score:
496th place
265,996
-165,690
AR-score:
455th place
134,993
+266
F-score:
550th place
315
0

Spanish Wikipedia (es)

PR-score:
7,900th place
256,043
-75,609
AR-score:
10,446th place
20,772
+15
F-score:
16,063rd place
27
0

Norwegian Wikipedia (no)

PR-score:
235th place
201,915
-145,597
AR-score:
284th place
124,677
+192
F-score:
412th place
262
0

German Wikipedia (de)

PR-score:
9,650th place
164,822
-32,261
AR-score:
7,316th place
36,923
+495
F-score:
8,239th place
65
+1

Danish Wikipedia (da)

PR-score:
290th place
163,614
-106,255
AR-score:
335th place
46,713
+91
F-score:
547th place
103
0

Finnish Wikipedia (fi)

PR-score:
920th place
104,709
-68,731
AR-score:
1,094th place
42,602
-66
F-score:
1,218th place
166
0

Norwegian (Nynorsk) Wikipedia (nn)

PR-score:
217th place
8,116
-1,072
AR-score:
98th place
28,799
0
F-score:
101st place
204
0
Show all Wikipedia languages...

Popularity and reliability assessment of sources in references of Wikipedia in different languages. Data extraction based on complex method using Wikimedia dumps in July 2020. To find the most popular and reliable sources we used information about over 200 million references of Wikipedia articles. More details in the research "Modeling Popularity and Reliability of Sources in Multilingual Wikipedia". Values for PR-score and AR-score were additinaly increased 100 times (to distinguish smaller values in the ranking).

Useful links: