The Victor Babeș Clinical Hospital for Infectious Diseases and Pneumophthisiology (Romanian: Spitalul Clinic de Boli Infecțioase și Pneumoftiziologie „Victor Babeș”) was founded in 1925 in the Green Forest of Timișoara as the only infectious diseases hospital in western Romania. It bears the name of Romanian pathologist Victor Babeș since 1952. In 1925, construction began on the current infectious diseases hospital building (the old pavilion) and the annex building (which now houses the hospital pharmacy). On 21 September 1932, the newly completed pavilion was designated for the treatment of patients with communicable diseases, including tuberculosis (TB). Prior to the opening of the new TB pavilion in 1942, the epidemic hospital operated with 50 beds for infectious diseases and 20 beds for TB patients. These 70 beds were attended to by four nurses, a sanitary officer, a disinfectant, and two maids. More information...
According to PR-model, spitalul-vbabes-tm.ro is ranked 3,805,151st in multilingual Wikipedia, in particular this website is ranked 589,738th in German Wikipedia.
The website is placed before cossebaude.de and after hahnsmuehle.de in the BestRef global ranking of the most important sources of Wikipedia.