St Thomas’ Church, Brampton is a Grade II listed parish church in the Church of England in Brampton, Derbyshire. The church was built as a Commissioners' church between 1830 and 1831 by the architects John Woodhead and William Hurst. The commissioners awarded a grant of £2,063 (equivalent to £203,733 in 2025). It was consecrated on 9 August 1832. The church was restored in 1887 when the high-backed pews were replaced with open pitch pine seating to provide accommodation for an extra 100 people. The church was cleaned and colour washed, and painted. The heating apparatus was improved. The circular communion rails were removed and replaced with straight ones. The altar was replaced and hung with curtains on either side. This restoration was carried out by Messrs. Marsden and Son of Brampton. More information...
According to PR-model, st-thomas-brampton.org is ranked 3,766,350th in multilingual Wikipedia, in particular this website is ranked 2,019,110th in English Wikipedia.
The website is placed before leamingtonphotos.com and after wsia.org in the BestRef global ranking of the most important sources of Wikipedia.