«ATQ/21/6 (letter to Deputy District Commissioner Jerusalem)». The Israel Antiquities Authority: The scientific Archive 1919-1948. 27 de julio de 1928. Consultado el 22 de agosto de 2019. «It is reported to us on good authority that the people of Silwan claim ownership of this site upon which are the ruins of the monastery and church of St Euthymius situated a little to the South of the old road to Nabi Musa on a track branching from the road to Jericho at a point between the 13th and 14th kilometre stones. The place is known as the Khan al-Ahmar but is not to be confused with the Good Samaritan Inn known by the same name.»